Christians Law, PLLC is celebrating Presidents’ Day 2020 by posting some useful facts and resources related to the U.S. holiday. Happy Presidents’ Day, everyone!
Presidents’ Day 2020 is here and Christians Law, PLLC is celebrating by posting some useful facts and resources related to the federal holiday. Read below to learn some things about Presidents’ Day.
Did you know? Presidents’ Day 2020
- Presidents’ Day is a 2020 United States federal holiday.
- It is celebrated on the third Monday each February, 15-21.
- This year, 2020, Presidents’ Day is on February 17.
- Places in the U.S., including most schools, banks, and government offices, close in observance of the holiday.
- The holiday was established in 1885 to recognize George Washington, founding father and first president of the United States.
- The day never falls on the birthday of any U.S. president. It turns out, George Washington’s birthday was on February 22, which is out of the range of the observance falling each year during the third week of February.
Immigration and Presidents’ Day
- There is a USCIS website dedicated to Presidents’ Day.
- There are currently at least 18 questions related to U.S. presidents on the Civics Test.
We are available anywhere in the world.
Do you have an immigration situation that should probably be looked at by an immigration lawyer? Christians Law, PLLC is here to help. Tyler Christians is an experienced immigration lawyer and can help you, your family, or your business, with your immigration needs.
Want to get in touch? Call us by clicking or tapping here. Text us by clicking or tapping here. Visit our contact page. Or, simply fill out the short form below and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Thank you for visiting tchristians.com.
Christians Law, PLLC is an immigration and criminal defense law firm with offices in Falls Church, Virginia, and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.